Classes & Events:
The group classes and personal sessions listed below are offered when the lavender is in bloom at Lavender Fields Forever. Please check back for the class schedule and prices in May of 2017 or sign up for Field Notes and we will send the 2017 schedule to you as soon as it is available.
Sign up for Field Notes to receive automatic event updates plus special offers and other previews.
Informative backgroup, instruction and materials are provided to groups of eight (wreath making) to twelve (Farminar) people who sign up individually for the class.
- Lavender Farminar: Join us for a field tour and our down-on-the-farm version of a seminar on all things lavender – including history, varieties, uses, propagation & growing, etc. – followed by a hands-on harvesting and essential oil distilling session. Includes 10ml of your own essential oil, 8oz. bottle of hydrosol, and lecture handout. Bring a picnic for afterward! 9am to noon. (12 people max)
- Wreath Making Class: Take some time for yourself – and maybe a friend or two – to make a beautiful fresh lavender wreath. We supply the lavender, materials and instruction. You supply the creativity! 9am to noon. (8 people max)
- Wand Making Class: Want to learn how to make lavender wands? They have been used since Victorian days to pleasantly scent and decorate drawers, closets, and small rooms. Put them on the dash of your car for a fresh pleasant aroma. Learn how to make this traditional craft yourself. 10am to noon. (10 people max)
Looking for a fun thing to do with some friends or a special team-building event with your group at work? Reserve your own personal class session at Lavender Fields Forever for your small group event.
- Crafting session: For a fun outing, schedule a wreath or lavender wand making party for you and your friends. Select from a variety of colors and fragrances of lavender for your craft. We provide the instruction, lavender and materials. You provide the creativity and inspiration! You are welcome to bring drinks and snacks for your group. Priced per person with a two person minimum.
- Essential oil distilling session: For something really unique, schedule a session to distill your own pure lavender essential oil and hydrosol (lavender flower water). Harvest and distill your own selection of our aromatic lavender varieties. We provide the instruction, lavender, equipment and supplies. Priced per session.